Featured Video

Friday, January 30, 2009

Halo 3 Mythic Map Pack and RotF Trailer Awesomeness!!!

OK, so Microsoft's official Austrian Xbox blog leaked an image and description of Sandbox, the new Mythic Map Pack Map. As you may know, this is the first screen shot of this highly anticipated map that will come with Orbital and Assembly in the Limited Edition of Halo Wars, that I will be pre-ordering this Saturday.
The image gets really big, so open it in a new tab, and give it a look.


It's a symmetrical map that looks great for multi-flag and other objective game types. I think this map looks absolutely beautiful, and is described as "perfect for vehicular combat and Forge creations." The sunset and darkness gives it a really great feel that I can't describe until I get in there this March. I always knew that it would be in close proximity to Sandtrap and have the same style, but the outer wall along the expansive perimeter proves it.

Also, remember to watch the superbowl for the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen trailer! If it's anything more than a teaser I'd be shocked, but it'll still be cool. I'll have my new video camera by then, so I'll try to upload it on here temporarily, but nothing can beat watching it in your own home.

Thanks to Hawty McBloggy, and Bungie (pictures of the other two bundled mythic maps on there, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment