Featured Video

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movies and Pain

"Movies"
I saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop today, and it was great. Better than I expected, I thought it was the best comedy I've seen in a while, although I can't think of any good ones that came out last year. (Kung Fu Panda falls into the "Animation" genre, and is not a contender for "Comedy") I'm a huge fan of Kevin James, from his stand-up, to his show- The King of Queens, and I think this is his best movie. I strongly encourage all fans of his work to see this movie, it was spectacular.
While I was there, I saw the poster for none other than Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. They didn't have a glass/plastic window over it, so it had wrinkle and fingerprints, what a tragedy... But more on that later....
"Pain"
I burnt my entire right pinkie finger in the magmatic sauce of a chicken pot pie (don't ask). It is easily the most painful burn I've ever had, and there were a lot. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment