Featured Video

Monday, March 30, 2009

RotF News- Leader Class Jetfire Revealed!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the Cthulhu of Transformers, Jetfire!


(Note the tentacle like-mandibles)
I know I'm kinda late on this story, but whatever. Click on the image to enlarge it.



Here's his bio:


Nice looking vehicle mode:


He looks kinda scary, which I like!


Here's the cool part:


That's right, he combines with Prime without having to buy any extra stuff like with
Devastator. However, looking at some other pictures, it seems like he basically just turns into a backpack with extra weapons...

In other news, after careful consideration, I decided to keep my reviews on my original channel, but I will not be putting as much music in them, if any. I also have (1st movie) Leader Class Megatron and Protoform Starscream in the mail, so I'll do a review of them and Protoform Prime when I get them...

1 comment: