Featured Video

Friday, February 6, 2009

Transformers 2: RotF The Game Trailer

It looks sweet, but so do all trailers...



Things that sucked about the first game that, from the looks of this trailer, don't seem to be changing:
Horrible combat.
Free roaming where there's actually nothing to do besides the missions.
Clunky controls.
Repetition.

Things that look good about this trailer:
I love the new music.
Graphics and explosions look better and more realistic.
I loved the morph from Autobot, to Decepticon, to the Fallen, but that has nothing to do with the game...

Things that I would change for this game:
Get rid of the impossible parts (Bumblebee in the damn protecting the Allspark from Megatron).
Give me some side quests in free roam so I have something to do, instead of just filling up the "speed" and "throw" meters.
When I "destroy" a building, I want it to collapse, not just stand there with all of it's outer walls broken off. Destroy All Humans could collapse entire citties years before Transformers came out, and Mercenaries 2 does it beautifully, so don't say it can't be done.
Fix combat!!!!!


Now, here's a trailer for a game that I'm actually somewhat confident about.

(Available in High Quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment